Thrive AZ works with the biological families with open cases with the Department of Child Safety either in Prevention, Reunification, or Aged Out. Not sure if your client qualifies? Check out what we do and who we help by clicking here. If you are wanting to refer for Aged Out Transitional Housing, check out Transitional Housing page. If you are a case worker making a request on behalf of a client, please use our case worker request form.

Prevention and Reunification forms are for DCS case workers only, for new clients not previously referred!

Established clients can contact us directly at 602-544-9547.

The Aged Out form can be filled out by AzCA workers or DCS workers.