Thrive AZ Housing is a one-year drug and alcohol-free, faith based, semi-supervised transitional housing program geared toward young adults between ages 18-24 who have Aged Out of the Foster Care system or spent time in the Foster Care system. Our goal at Thrive AZ Housing is to help motivate and move men and women towards self-sufficiency instead of enabling dependency. Individuals and families in this program are expected to work to develop the skills needed to maintain permanent housing, obtain employment that pays a living wage, and live independently.
- Participant must be between the ages of 18 and 24 years of age
- Participant must have Aged Out of Foster Care or spent time in Foster Care
- Participant must be currently enrolled or willing to enroll in YAP or Independent Living programs through DCS, Arizona Children’s Association, and/or Arizona Friends of Foster Children
- Participant must have a background free from domestic violence or crimes against children
- Participate must be willing to refrain from using drugs, cigarettes, or alcoholic beverages and must be willing to undergo random drug testing
- Participate must be willing to abide by all regulations, rules, and requirements written out in the Program Agreement
- Participate must agree and participate in their own case management
Contact our aged-out line to find out current program availability!
If you have an Aged Out young adult with children or family, please contact the Aged Out Coordinator to inquire about availability. If there are no current beds available, you can check with the Aged Out Coordinator in regards to the wait list. 602-860-8276
Help an Aged Out young adult THRIVE as they transition into a successful young adult.
Refer A Young Adult
Have you a young adult that meets the qualifications listed above? You can submit your referral here. If you still have questions or want to get a young adult on the wait list, you can call our aged-out line at 602-860-8276 or our main line at 602-503-5566.
Mentor A Young Adult
Invest into a young adult by signing up to mentor. Sign up here.
Support A Young Adult
A donation of $500 supports the move in of a young adult in to our housing program. Not only will your donation support our important work, but it may also qualify for a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit under the Arizona Qualifying Charitable Tax Credit . Donate to Thrive AZ’s housing program by clicking here.